As a member of “graubündenBIKE-hotel” we are the experts for your mountain bike holiday!
The hoteliers in the selected and certified hotels are constantly adapting to the wishes of their customers with new offers. They are on tour with their guests every day and know that the demands are as varied as they are different.
We are certified and regularly audited by “graubündenBIKE-hotel”.
Everything mountain bikers need:
- Bicycle racks in front of the hotel
- Washing area with cleaning utensils
- Lockable bicycle room with storage facilities
- Repair workshop with air compressor
- Assembly stand
- Facilities for drying bike clothes and shoes
- Laundry service for bike clothes
- Wireless LAN free of charge
- “Bike corner” with tour folder and information
Food and fine cuisine – we know what is important for mountain bikers:
- Rich breakfast buffet with muesli, fresh juices, fruit and grain mill.
- Energy package for packages
- Light, low-fat dishes
- Après-bike snack from 3.00 – 5.00 p.m.
Our bike lunch package is a fixed component of every package and consists of an energy bar, 2 sandwiches of your choice and 0.5 ltr. drink of your choice. In addition, you can help yourself to the large selection of energy drinks available for you in the bike room.
In addition, we will spoil you daily with:
- a welcome drink
- a large breakfast buffet with many local products
- an à la carte lunch on the garden terrace or in our “Obertorstübli”.
- a 4-course dinner prepared with fresh salads, vegetables, herbs and berries
- from our large hotel garden
- our “Älpliblick”, where you dine indoors outdoors thanks to panoramic windows with a great view
Lenzerheide has developed from a maiensäss into an important holiday region. Witnesses of an even earlier time are charming castles, churches, palaces and museums that can still tell of our headstrong ancestors. Today our mountain valley comprises the villages of Malix, Churwalden, Parpan, Valbella, Lenzerheide, Lenz and Brienz with a population of around 6500.
The glistening waters of the Heidsee accompany our guests everywhere, be it the swimmer in the Lido, the biker on one of the varied high-altitude trails, the hiker in the lush green of the alpine meadows or the summit striker on the Rothorn. On our highest mountain, the view of 1000 other peaks comes free of charge!
On the northern edge of the region lies the capital of our Alpine canton, Chur. On the local mountain, Brambrüesch, the mountain bike elite raced the Swiss championship. South of Lenzerheide, the Rhaetian Railway has distinguished itself as a UNESCO World Heritage Site with the Albula and Bernina lines.
In winter, the green meadows give way to metre-high powder snow slopes and the sporting highlights of the ski region are alternately the Tour de Ski and FIS Ski World Cup races on the steep slope in Parpan behind our hotel.
We are happy to organise exciting and carefree tours for you.
The bike guides of the Lenzerheide Bike School will put together a tailor-made tour for you. They have a whole 85 options to give you the most impressive and breathtaking experience. They take care of the individual consultation, training and tour planning. The ascent for you and your bike is free of charge. All tours can also be downloaded to your GPS device free of charge.
Your added value with guided tours: the Bike Centre sets standards in experience, safety and competence!
- Individual advice at registration
- Group allocation according to knowledge and experience
- Special equipment tips for the day
- Tour briefing and special features
- Tips for adjusting the bike
- Riding technique tips during the tour
- Panorama highlights and photo stops
- First-hand regional information
- Selected refreshment stops: reservations, regional dishes
- Insider tips
- Organisation of outward and return transport (if required)
- Max. ten persons
- Also possible in bad weather (adapted route)
- Punctual start
Not in the mood for guided tours? Plan your own tours in the Bike Tour Planner